Ambient Lighting Shut Down

• Hey guys i've just set up Ambient Lighting for my tv using a video from YouTube and all my lights are working like they should. The problem i have is when i've finished lets say watching a movie on my kodi based htpc i power off my htpc, amp and tv via my Harmony Elite remote but my ambilights stay on fully lit and don't turn off unless turn off from the hypercon software. How can i sort this?.

The way my lighting is set up

• My solution was to use a "PowerSwitch Tail" (or sometimes called "IoT Power Relay")

I use it to turn the led power supply on/off automatically with the TV power.

Just one idea.

• I too have osmc on rpi3 and hyperion but no grabber. In my case, usually, hyperion turns the lights off after a certain period of inactivity. All I do is stop the movie in OSMC and shutdown the TV. The Pi still runs in the background. I too have had times when the lights just stayed on all night but mostly it had behaved.

But for the love of god, I have no idea how this is happening or where it is configured.

• Tried plugging the HDMI2AV converter into my usb on my tv but the lights still stayed on when i turned my tv to stand by. I've brought a Sonoff ITEAD Smart Home WiFi Wireless Switch that will work with my Alexa. I'll put it between the led power supply and the led strip so it will cut power to the lights.

• Tried plugging the HDMI2AV converter into my usb on my tv but the lights still stayed on when i turned my tv to stand by. I've brought a Sonoff ITEAD Smart Home WiFi Wireless Switch that will work with my Alexa. I'll put it between the led power supply and the led strip so it will cut power to the lights.

I guess it depends on your tv model, with my LG Tv it works fine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!