no grabber image

• every time i try to screenshot i get null device, is that correct

ssh out: sudo systemctl stop hyperion.service 2>/dev/null; sudo /etc/init.d/hyperion stop 2>/dev/null ; sudo /sbin/initctl stop hyperion 2>/dev/null
    ssh disconnected
    ssh connected
    ssh out: sudo systemctl stop hyperion.service 2>/dev/null; sudo /etc/init.d/hyperion stop 2>/dev/null ; sudo /sbin/initctl stop hyperion 2>/dev/null

That just a stop script sending all possible types of stop commands .

Try to add a delay to the config:

Code
    "delayAfterConnect"  : 10,

I cant help any further until you are able to reliably start Hyperion with stable start up effect and able to reliably connect and control with the app.

You are jumping from step two, straight to step eleven.

• ill go out & get a resistor tomorrow & wire it in & will get back to you .

Thanks again & sorry I'm just impatient & Want it working , it all looked so easy in the videos .

• Resistor is in , no flickering now .
    I have full control from my mobile & full control from program But still no ambilight.

Just read this

Hyperion supports the v412 Grabber which is the most common used for grabbing Ambilight signals.

Hardware

You need a grabber with a special chipset and known working grabbers are:

Mumbi video grabber
    Dazzle DVR
    Fushicai UTV007

Nonworking grabbers are:
    Logilink

I have the logilink , just my luck

Just ordered this so hopefully it works

• OK . got the new grabber & still cant get a screenshot it still locks up the program ?

Now the hdmi2av has decided to brake so i will have to order another 1 now

FFS

Do you think that an unstable signal would cause the grabber to lock the software ?

• YEA I have it working

sort off.

forgot that i have an rca out from my cable box which seems to work perfectly direct to the grabber.
    Have checked & both grabbers work fine, so it seems the kink in the system seemed to be the HDMI2AV converter ( which was working but now not ) & i am waiting for a new one which should come tomorrow .
    One thing i have noticed is that it does not like swapping from a pal Source to an ntsc ( which does not work ) is there anyway to have both working ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!