Problem using Pi-Blaster and refused connection to hyperion

• Hey, I think I might need some help.

So today I installed raspbian as you recommended and started to set up my pi.
    First I installed hyperion and set it up so that it worked with my apa 102 strip. I am not using a grabber, its only for iphone-controlled light.
    Then I installed pi-blaster because I wanted a second instance for three simple pwm outputs. Pi-Blaster on its own worked fine, but then i ran into trouble.

I tried to create a second config and put it in /etc/hyperion/ and edited the ExecStart line to add the second hyperion.
    But when I restarted it and tried to connect to one of the servers via my iPhone remote (i used port 19444 and 19446) it told me "Connection refused" on both servers, even though the first one worked just before. From time to time it shows a connection timed out error when i try to connect.
    After a time i figured out that the configuration for pi-blaster was wrong so I started playing with that, but unfortunately with no success.

I dont know how to configure it properly and i also dont understand why it wont let me connect to teh servers now. Please, if you can help me, I will provide you with any logs or information you need.
    Thank you so much in advance for your time!

(Also, when I try to ssh connect with hypercon, it usually needs three or four tries where it always tells me: "timed out, wrong ip adress?" until it works, whereas with putty for example it works almost instantly.)

APA102 Config:

One of the many pi-blaster configs i created:

One log:

• Will this still allow the apa and the pwm leds to be controlled independently or will this try to mirror the input ot the apa to pi-blaster?

• I checked, it changed nothing i guess. :/ Still tells me connection refused.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!