Boot loop doesn't work, all LED's shows only white color

• Hello,

I have the following setup: Raspberry PI3 with OSMC installed and APA102 RGB (60 LED's/m - Pololu 2556 model).

Followed the tutorial posted and unfortunately didn't get the system running as it should be.

After installation of Hyperion software, I can start and stop the software via Hypercon, but when I'm sending a Start command all the LED's are turning on showing only white color.

Normally the boot sequence should run (rainbow swirl ) for 3 sec., but nothing happens, lights are all white.

If I try to change the white level/temperature from Process tab, all the LED's are reacting showing the desired value.

Can someone help me with an advice on how to solve this issue?

Many thanks in advance.

Mihai

Config file that I'm using is the following:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TPmodding ()

• you have "output" : "/dev/spidev0.1", did you changed this? normally it is "output" : "/dev/spidev0.0",

I have change it trying to figure out what is not working. With both values behavior of the system is the same.

• Installed and working with raspbian. I will try tonight to reinstall OSMC to see if problem reappears ( meantime I haved saved the config file made on raspbian)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!