Ambilight + "static" Hue control

• Hi there,

I'm using Hyperion on wetek play 2 (LE 7.0.3.012a) with a ada102 led strip . This works well as ambilight and also using hyperion App.

Now, I would to be able to control my 2 philips hue bubbles "statically", ie not make them part of the ambilight stuff, but being able to set both of them + my strip having the same colour just with one app.

So my first guess was to have 2 instances, one which controls the 2 hue bubbles + forward to the second one , which controls ambilight with led strip (and aml grabber), but it didn't work at all (nothing changed when I tried to set a color).

I then try, as a first step, to have a 2nd instance to control the 2 hue, without forwarder. It worked but whenever I set the 2 bubbles to some color, after a few seconds, they are reset back to another color ... just like if the hyperiond was using some kind of grabber to set them. If I kill -9 hyperiond just after I set my color, the color stays and isn't "reset" ...

So, anyone having this kind of setup who could show up some working config ?

• Sure, so :

• This one is the config file I used to manage my led strip with ambilight (works perfectly)

• This one is the config I tried to manage my 2 hue :

This works (I can set the colors of my 2 bubbles through Hyperion remote app) but after a few seconds the colors are reset to the one they had before (last color I set using Hue remote app for ex). Also, when I try to shutdown them through the app, they switch to a blue color instead of going off.

If I uncomment the "forward" section , it doesn't work anymore.

So I tried to move the fw part on a third instance with this config file :

which leads to a sigsev :

Code
    # hyperiond hyperion-fw.json
    Hyperion Ambilight Deamon (4122)
        Version   : 85fcec3
        Build Time: Jan  6 2017 13:07:31
    INFO: Selected configuration file: hyperion-fw.json
    hyperiond: /home/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0-devel/hyperion-85fcec3/libsrc/hyperion/MultiColorTransform.cpp:31: void MultiColorTransform::setTransformForLed(const string&, unsigned int, unsigned int): Assertion `endLed < _ledTransforms.size()' failed.
    Aborted (core dumped)

So, if anyone has a setup with:

• Some lights (here my led strip) which is used with kodi for ambilight but also controlled by remote
    • Some other lights (here Hue) which are only controlled by remote

And are able to set the same color for all of them in one "command", please share config :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you edit the config file by yourself? there are many mistakes...

can you test this one

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!