Colors are not saturated, white level is too high, wled with camera

• Hello, I recently installed hyperbian on my raspberry pi 3 model b+ with a Logitech 720p webcam. On my tv, I have a Wemos d1 mini which is running Wled to control 5m of sk6812 (RGBW). I connected Wled to Hyperion by udpraw to the IP address of my D1 mini at port 19446.

Everything works and the led changes colours to whats on my tv. The problem is that the white led on the sk6812 flushes out most of the colour and I am left with a really desaturated light. I have adjusted my gamma with the black and white gradient image and got the values 0.7, 0.9, 0.8 respectively. I tried editing the colour but I just don't get pure red, the white led is always on no matter what I try. When I use the Hyperion app and move the colour to red, it is really vibrant so it is capable of producing the right colour.

Is this WLED's fault?
    is this a side effect of using a camera?
    is this a side effect of using RGBW?

BTW the prefixes don't have hyperion.ng

• Have you been able to solve this issue? I have the same problem. Red color is pinkish even if the source is full red. When I set red from the wled panel it is fine and is red. So it seems like the communication between Hyperion and wled is flawed.

• I have adjusted my gamma with the black and white gradient image and got the values 0.7, 0.9, 0.8 respectively.

try too boost your gamma to over 2 on each RGB channel.

i had the same, far under 2 colours really awfull with APA102 also with a friend of mine.

my setting now is 2.4 Gamma on each channel, now colours is bursting out of there.
    i hope it works.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!