Hyperbian image - web not working

• Sorry guys new here... I Been searching for the past two days for this issue maybe I can get some help or direction here to what link would be helpful

I'm installing hyperbian image on my raspberry Pi2 HyperBian. the Pi boots fine and with "sudo service hyperion status" I get a return line

Code
    ● hyperion.service - Hyperion ambient light systemd service
       Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/hyperion.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
       Active: active (running) since Thu 2020-11-19 06:04:25 GMT; 1 weeks 2 days ago
    Main PID: 547 (hyperiond)
       CGroup: /system.slice/hyperion.service
               └─547 /usr/bin/hyperiond

Nov 19 06:04:25 HyperBian systemd[1]: Started Hyperion ambient light systemd service.

I can ssh with the Pi without any problem so I know I'm using the right IP address

I cannot access http://IpOfYourPi:8090.

I've seen people change /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json ; i dont not have that file or directory
    I wanted to debug my hyperion but does not know where to start since i cannot /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json -- debug

I've also tried installing fresh install of raspberry image from 2020-08-20-raspios-buster-armhf-lite.zip with this instruction Hyperion-project.org with this download Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.9-Linux-armv7l.deb; with this Instruction I can't even get the Hyperion to start. it says something not hyperion or hyperiod is not found

in one of the youtube channel; many have commented that I needed to add sudo apt install cec-utils. I tried that any without success.

hoping someone can point to to the right direction to trouble shoot my issue.

• I was having the same issue when trying to install Hyperion on my RPi3, but after installing Hyperbian everything worked OK.
    Nevertheless I'm still highly interested in understanding how the webservices of Hyperion should work, where config files should reside etc, so hopefully sonebody can shed some light on this.

Once again, there seem to be quite a lot of people that suffer this problem (ie not being able to reach the config website http://IpOfYourPi:8090) so it would be very helpfull if some additional information on this topic could be shared.

• I was having the same issue when trying to install Hyperion on my RPi3, but after installing Hyperbian everything worked OK.
    Nevertheless I'm still highly interested in understanding how the webservices of Hyperion should work, where config files should reside etc, so hopefully sonebody can shed some light on this.

Once again, there seem to be quite a lot of people that suffer this problem (ie not being able to reach the config website http://IpOfYourPi:8090) so it would be very helpfull if some additional information on this topic could be shared.

do you mind sending me the hyperbian image? or maybe a link to an older hyperbian image???

or if anyone has a image of working hyperbian on pi2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!