Raspberry PI 2 issue but Raspberry PI 1 is working

• Hello guys i have a strange Problem and need your help.

I had a Setup with an Raspi 2 and OSMC Hyperion wich worked flawlessly until i updated OSMC.
    So now a couple of reinstallations ill giving up and asking you guys for help.

First. I checked the connections and its working. When i am hooking up a raspberry pi 1 with an clean install its working.
    But it doesnt wann work with the Raspberry pi 2.

So first the logfile

The configfile.
    In my Oldconfig it worked with spidev0.0
    in this one i tryed spidev0.1 also but still not working.

So again when i setup a raspberry pi 1 its working with an configfile with spidev0.0.

I dont now why its not working with the pi2 anymore
    The config.txt of the pi2

Oh and i am using WS2801 LEDS again the LEDS are fine the wiring is fine the powersupply has enough juice a hooked it up to an meanwell 5V 10A powersupply.
    I dont now how to solve the problem need your help

---EDIT---
    I run a testpin script from wiringpi and as result i got this. Is that meaning the pins are all dead?

• aslm,
    sure i will report if its done

---EDIT---

seems like the gpios are all gone. thats sad i dont now why yet, but i will figure it out. So the good thing is the pi is working without any issues, i should be able to use it for something else which dont requires gpio pins

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!