Not all leds light

• Yeah!!

Finally Hyperion is working correctly!
    I don't know why hyperion don't took the changes in config, I uploaded theconfig.dat with filezilla and after that, all the leds works correctly.
    The color swapped, I changed the config RGB to BGR and this corrected the issue.

Thanks all for your time, answers, ideas and your Help!

Thanks a lot! I have understand many things.

• I am not using OSMC so i got no idea really, sorry.

EDIT. I am an idiot, i just saw that u resolved the issue :) Nice, enjoy ur leds :)

• Where are you uploading the file? Can you provide the directory path? Also, what did you mean by you sent the .dat file? I thought it was the .json file that is supposed to be sent?

I'm experiencing a similar, but not exactly same, issue. Thanks.

• Where are you uploading the file? Can you provide the directory path? Also, what did you mean by you sent the .dat file? I thought it was the .json file that is supposed to be sent?

I'm experiencing a similar, but not exactly same, issue. Thanks.

Sure!

In the path /etc/hyperion, in this path should be the .json file, sorry i confused the files. Hyperion read the .json file from this path.

Regards

• Sure!

In the path /etc/hyperion, in this path should be the .json file, sorry i confused the files. Hyperion read the .json file from this path.

Regards

I checked my /etc/hyperion folder and I am updating it as I make changes, but I am still having issues.

Would you mind sharing your final .json file? I believe we have similar set ups and I am curious to see how mine differs from yours

• I checked my /etc/hyperion folder and I am updating it as I make changes, but I am still having issues.

Would you mind sharing your final .json file? I believe we have similar set ups and I am curious to see how mine differs from yours

You said similar issues? maybe you did the same things bad (like me, lol), with this I understood the following:

You should use HyperCon.jar to performance the appearance, when you have the config as you want you need to generate the Hyperion Configuration (.json file) and after that you need upload this file to osmc.
    This works for me. I Hope helps you.

• You said similar issues? maybe you did the same things bad (like me, lol), with this I understood the following:

You should use HyperCon.jar to performance the appearance, when you have the config as you want you need to generate the Hyperion Configuration (.json file) and after that you need upload this file to osmc.
    This works for me. I Hope helps you.

Thank JCBarretoB. One thing i noticed that we have different is the luminance gain. Your's is set to 7.0 where as mine is set to 0,75. Looking at the wiki, it seems the "'Luminance gain' (the amount of 'global white'). To reduce the brightness! 0,5 halfs the overall brightness." What that tells me is that the value should be between 0 and 1. Is there something that I am missing in my understanding of this?

• Thank JCBarretoB. One thing i noticed that we have different is the luminance gain. Your's is set to 7.0 where as mine is set to 0,75. Looking at the wiki, it seems the "'Luminance gain' (the amount of 'global white'). To reduce the brightness! 0,5 halfs the overall brightness." What that tells me is that the value should be between 0 and 1. Is there something that I am missing in my understanding of this?[/QUOTE

Sorry, you're right.

At the end I changed that value, the value I have is 1 in Saturation and Luminance.

• Got it. Thanks for the help. I'm going to check some things tonight when I get home from work and I'll post back if it worked or if I am having the same issue. One other thing I was told was to make sure OSMC has gone through all of the updates it needs to after a fresh install. I guess there might be some packets that are needed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!