Hyperbian + Hyperion ng + ezcap 269

• It's some type of clone of this: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Arduino_BoardLeonardo inside that converter.
    But as it's work on Rpi3 it should also work with Rpi4. I suspected some conflict with Raspbian system ports but as I tested mine seems it's not true. You can check on working Rpi3 Hyperion log what speed is set.

• I was looking at Arduino uno, maybe could be better than Arduino Leonardo. I would like to use my rpi4. I'll try to play with Baudrate but id will not work I think I'll try with Arduino. I think would be necessary connecting leds with male gpio. Will it function out of the box or I'll need to configure the Arduino?

• Hi all, thank you for your post. this is my first contribution. i had the same issue regarding the ttyacm0 and even with your input and advise i wasn’t able to fix it. But yesterday i found the SOLUTION. In fact problem is coming from arduino apa120 firmware. So for fixing issue just follow this http://update.lightberry.eu/ . i have installed 1.1 firmware, i also kept all modification done from this forum like modification in config.txt or console instruction remove. Since yesterday no more timeout. my config is same than yours . raspbian os latest , latest firmware with rpi-update command, rpi 4, connected to usb apa120. I have also installed HyperionHDR. Hope that help you.

• Hi all, thank you for your post. this is my first contribution. i had the same issue regarding the ttyacm0 and even with your input and advise i wasn’t able to fix it. But yesterday i found the SOLUTION. In fact problem is coming from arduino apa120 firmware. So for fixing issue just follow this http://update.lightberry.eu/ . i have installed 1.1 firmware, i also kept all modification done from this forum like modification in config.txt or console instruction remove. Since yesterday no more timeout. my config is same than yours . raspbian os latest , latest firmware with rpi-update command, rpi 4, connected to usb apa120. I have also installed HyperionHDR. Hope that help you.

Hi thx for the answer.
    I'm following your link but I have issues in Arduino app (I'm from Mac osx) Following the errors:

avrdude: butterfly_recv(): programmer is not responding
    Found programmer: Id = ""; type =
    Software Version = .; Hardware Version = .
    avrdude: error: buffered memory access not supported. Maybe it isn't
    a butterfly/AVR109 but a AVR910 device?
    avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
    Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
    this check.

avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: leave prog mode
    avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: exit bootloader
    avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: exit bootloader

Can you help me please to understand how to do? Did you plugged the Arduino also with power or just usb?

• Hi tyler !
    I just unplunged usb from pi 4 and connect it to my mac. Power supply is still connected yes. When i plugged it to my mac, led strip is lightning. Then i just follow the instructions on website for upload new firmware.
    Then i plugged back the arduino usb to my pi4 and start pi4.

Regards

• I had this kind of behaviour before the fix. Right now all is functional. No more Timeout and no more led that remain on.
    I use App android grabber hyperion on shield tv nvidia for controling led remotly from a different source than pi4. That works fine too. I made a long investigation on this issue since the change of my pi with pi4. I was almost desapointed about this but now i can enjoy it correctly !!

• The firmware update (1.1 APA102) worked! Thank you so much for posting/updating this thread. I've had a "dead" Lightberry kit ever since I switched from OpenElec to HyperBian. This worked when nothing else did. Using a RPi3 FYI.

Bonus -- use these settings for the Lightberry HD kit (documented from Lightberry itself):

[INDENT] UTV007 based EasyCap grabbers

"grabber-v4l2" :
    {
    "device" : "/dev/video0",
    "input" : 0,
    "standard" : "PAL",
    "width" : 720,
    "height" : 576,
    "frameDecimation" : 2,
    "sizeDecimation" : 8,
    "priority" : 800,
    "mode" : "2D",
    "cropLeft" : 5,
    "cropRight" : 5,
    "cropTop" : 5,
    "cropBottom" : 5,
    "redSignalThreshold" : 0.2,
    "greenSignalThreshold" : 0.2,
    "blueSignalThreshold" : 0.2
    },

USB Converter APA102

"device": {
    "colorOrder": "bgr",
    "rate": 500000,
    "type": "adalightapa102",
    "name": "MyPi",
    "output": "/dev/ttyACM0"
    },[/INDENT]

• I had this kind of behaviour before the fix. Right now all is functional. No more Timeout and no more led that remain on.
    I use App android grabber hyperion on shield tv nvidia for controling led remotly from a different source than pi4. That works fine too. I made a long investigation on this issue since the change of my pi with pi4. I was almost desapointed about this but now i can enjoy it correctly !!

Ok really good. I just hope I will be able to make the upgrade

• Well it seems I can't upgrade the firmware. I'm trying with 3 laptop (1 MacBook Pro and 2 windows) and I have always the same error...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!