OSX Grabber resets randomly

• Hello, I'm losing my mind on this problem and as I've discovered on other forums I'm not the only one who has this problematic.
    My System Configuration: macOS 11.1 + Hyperion platform grabber (OSX, but I've tried QT with same results) and WLED as leds (but I have the same problem with Philips hue and Yeelight).
    Hyperion works fine for the first 2 to 10 minutes, after which the LEDs turns off or revert to a previous state for a couple of seconds, and then they continue working properly for some seconds. It loops forever. Activating the debug log this is what is registered:

So what's happening is that the grabber just stops working for a second or so and then pops out again. I have no clue on why, as the logs don't tell anything about the grabber.
    If I start the grabber manually (launching for example hyperion-osx, found in the same folder in which Hyperiond is in, everything works fine. The only problem I have with that solution is that I don't know how to configure any of the parameters for the grabber if I launch it externally (mainly the display I want to monitor, as I'm in a dual display config) and that I have to start it manually every time (doesn't bother me though).

Any suggestion? Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!