USB led controller options?

• Currently hyperion is running on a windows 10 machine, is there any USB options that can control the LED instead of having to put another device between the server and LED strip?

I'm trying to minimize delay and wifi usage.

• go for a small 5v MCU with usb adapter, then 2/3 wires, earth and signal/s to LEDS - board powers up via usb

I was impressed with the Micro Pro board, very small and compact, no wifi, FastLED works well with it and all for under £4 ^^

I dont think you can get away with controlling the LEDS without an additional device as in directly from a USB cable so a small compact MCU will probably be less hassle all round.

• Do you have a link to the board?

What software does it run that allows direct control via USB only?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TPmodding () aus folgendem Grund: removed full quote

• Offizieller Beitrag

if you really want usb only, then a arduino pro micro is enough with adalight, with a wemos d1 mini you have also wifi on it to controll it out of hyperion too AND it has usb option too

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!