"hyperion.config.json" in Hyperion.NG (using HyperBian)

• Where can I find the file "hyperion.config.json" in Hyperion.NG (using HyperBian) ?

I would like to change the used GPIO like in the thread "Change GPIO Numbers in Hyperion?" explained:

Zitat

"After that I changed in the hyperion.config.json file "output" : "/dev/spidev0.0" to "output" : "/dev/spidev1.0". Now Hyperion uses Pins GPIO20 (MOSI) and GPIO21 (SCKL)."

• You know there is a dashboard to configure it all at hXXp://_your_pi_ip_:8090

Configuration -> LED Hardware

You will see 2 subsections in there LED Controller & LED Layout

Controller Type youd probably want to set RPi-PWM - Then you can define the pin you want to use along with the rest of your LED info

LED Layout section defines the LED position on the TV

:thumbup:

• There is only spidev0.0 and spidev 0.1 available.

I would like to use spidev1.0

I found now the hyperion.db. There is the parameter "output : /dev/spidev0.0". But it wasn't possible to edit the file.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Rather going the database way, you could try exporting the configuration, change the spi value and import again.

I have not tested myself and do not know, if there are any validations as a hindering factor.

Other alternatives, you build hyperion your own (as this is already fixed) or wait for the next release (no ETA defined)

• Thank you very much!

Both ways are working but exporting the config, changing the value and importing again is the easyer way.

To edit the database I tryed "DB Browser for SQLite" - it worked well. I used a Linux System to copy the database to a thumb drive, edited the database on windows and copyed the database back to the SD Card with the Linux System again. The rights had to be set as in the original file.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!