Will Hyperion work on RPI Model A+ | Is on board WiFi mandatory ?

• Hello members,

Have anyone tried hHyperion on RPI Model A+? I think it has 256MB RAM, one USB port, 40 GPIO pins, and no WiFi / Ethernet port. However I have an USB ethernet dongle to connect to the internet. Will I be able to make use of this ancient board lying around fro this project?

• soubhik-khan

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Will Hyperion work on RPI Model A+“ zu „Will Hyperion work on RPI Model A+ | Is on board WiFi mandatory ?“ geändert.
  • yes as already said, only for configuring the settings the WebUI is really important to have.

after you set your Hyperion > trough a PI steering the leds directly doesn't need the purpose of a LAN or WIFI connection.

that you only use when HYperion for instance receives images trough the networkport server 19445 or 19444 etcetera. or steering Wled protocols..

i use it to stream images (PROTObuffer) port 19445 from my pc to my PI whereon HYperion runs.

i hope it make any sense

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!