"Lost connection to Hyperion service" after changing IP, but app is up if I use an SSH tunnel

• Hello,

I changed the IP of the raspberry pi running hyperion.ng and every since then I cannot directly connect to the web interface without seeing that message on the new IP. I can curl the url and I get HTML back, and I can connect to the web interface if I SSH to the raspberry pi and tunnel to the port, but I'm not sure why I can't connect directly to the web interface without an SSH tunnel.

The network inspector of the browser seems fine. Nothing out of the ordinary seems to happen.

• TPmodding well I know this is going to sound crazy but I stopped the service using `sudo service hyperiond@pi stop`, ran the binary directly (as the user pi) `/usr/bin/hyperiond -d` and the webui came up no problem. ctrl-d'ed and started up the service again using `sudo service hyperiond@pi start` and the webui still works.

I just tried restarting the pi and the webui is failing again.

The only thing in the logs that is worth noting, that I'm seeing anyway, is

> 2021-05-16T15:56:42.713 hyperiond V4L2:/DEV/VI : <ERROR> Throws error nr: Cannot identify '/dev/video0' error code 2, No such file or directory

I used to have a usb capture (which isn't being used anymore) but I can't seem to keep usb capture disabled in the remote menu. The USB error comes up when running the binary directly, when the web UI works, so not sure if its related.

Are the logs for the service written anywhere on disk I can check out? Quickly poking at `/var/log` didn't seem to show anything.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!