Flickering problems

• Just testing out my set up with only 3 leds powered by the raspberry pi 4. Lights work great when syncing with HyperHDR but they flicker randomly at full white brightness. USB Capture card is powered separately but I also tried to use power from raspberry pi and that didn't fix it. This is the capture card I'm using. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DQZF2MB?tag=hyperioforum-21&psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
    Saw this same capture card causing problems in another thread but I haven't been able to deduce what the problem is with my setup. I'm only using 3 LEDs right now because I'm waiting on a proper power supply and powering it through the pi. I'm using SK6812 LEDs

Also I might add is that it is flickering without input from the capture card too so I'm guessing it's a ground issue. I have the LEDs in GPIO 10 and the ground directly above it and I'm powering it with 5v power pin 4

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jenematlia () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Jenematlia into this post.

• Lights work great when syncing with HyperHDR...

Sorry, but this is the Hyperion forum. If you have issues/questions with HyperHDR, you should ask there.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!