What happened to color order setting?

• I just updated to the newest hyperbian and I found out that the setting to switch from rgb to grb disappeared. I'm using WS2812B hooked up to RPI 3 B+ through pmw 12. On old hyperbian I could switch from RGB to GRB but on the new one I don't see that option anywhere. Any ideas? Maybe I can still edit it in the config file?

• regards pclin

• How do I actually use said wizard? I am running an Rpi4 and using to the wizard while it is doing a live capture of video playback within the Pi and displaying that in the lights (normal Hyperion operation). I do not understand what mode I should be in to see anything happening in the lights relative to what I am doing in the Wizard. The coloured dot is displayed in the Hyperion UI but I do not see anything related to that in the lights. I simply see the video capture in the lights as normal.

• The RGB Byte Order Assistant works perfectly while the dot is green all LEDs turn green, if the dot is red all LEDs turn red. If that doesn't work for you, look at the debug log.

regards pclin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!