Unable to capture the HDMI with I2C

• This is my first time trying to configure hyperion, but unfortunately I'm stuck and need help.

I am using a Raspberry Pi 3B+, such a capture board Sa11338cc131c4218a811e5164c36f0a0A.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

and such a splitter:

ROZDZIELACZ-SPLITTER-HDMI-2-0-4K-WIREWAY-WW411012

I installed everything according to the instructions and configured the usb capturing section. Unfortunately when saving the settings I see errors like this:

Code
    2023-03-10T14:59:00.000 |__| V4L2              : <ERROR> Throws error nr: VIDIOC_STREAMON error code 22, Invalid argument
    2023-03-10T14:59:00.001 |__| V4L2              : <ERROR> Throws error nr: VIDIOC_DQBUF error code 22, Invalid argument

The `v4l2-compliance` command fails in the following section:

The `v4l2-ctl --all` returns me this:

It looks like there is a problem with the splitter cause without the splitter, there is no error and I can see the screen with information about HDCP. With splitter, I've got an error and no screen. Any idea what I can do to make it work?

• The fails in v4l2 indicate problems.

Can you get a picture of the grabber? Live video in Hyperion.

Do both outputs work on the splitter with TV? How did you set EDID? De-energized after setting? EDID Copy is usually the best setting.

What devices are you running?

What is connected to the splitter input?

You can find a list of the best grabbers and splitters here.

The best grabber is currently for about 10€ an HDMItoUSB Grabber with Macrosilicon Chip MS2130

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!