Status of Kodi Addon repository/project

• Hi Johnny, I'm sorry version 20 of the plugin doesn't work for you.

Unfortunately the mentioned kodi bug doesn't explain this behavior, and I can't figure out why this happens to you.

Would you be so kind to "Enable debug" in general settings, restart kody and post the logs here?

That way we can better understand what is goring on...

• I noticed at link provided it said
    This plugin does not work for Kodi running on Raspberry Pi. There is an outstanding Kodi fix for that.

Bummer about kodo on pi but is there any way for similar functionality?

For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to edit my post.

What I am looking for is a way for hyperion to only be active during a video. Not in menu or paused.
    My current setup is a pi4 running LibreElec. Years ago when hyperion was young I did manage to do this.

Not sure if you got this fixed or not, but you could change the settings for where hyperion grabs information from the picture. I did this for my grabbers as they produce a static color bars image when no signal is on, but that images also includes a pure black segment on the right side, so I changed "Signal VMin/VMax & HMin/HMax" to 0.1, 0.9 & 0.92, 0.99. (if you enable the preview windows and display live video you should see a black border move around as you mess with the numbers.
    If you have an area in the menus that is pretty much always black it works surprisingly well. Still captures the video properly when there is dark scenes with light on the other side, but it's not foolproof.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!