Problem with sedu controller

• Hi,

I have a raspberry pi 4 with Hyperion image and I try to run the LEDs with my old sedu controller. I can configure it, as well as my USB-3 HDMI grabber. The grabbing sems to work, but there is no output on the LEDs. I also tried to run the LEDs using the Hyperion controller app without success.

Any idea wht could cause this? The only error I saw is "Lock/Unlock Handler - Session bus is not connected". How can I debug this in detail?

• Actually I am not convinved that the error from the lock is really pointing to the problem.

I did some tests again today, and the only things that is not working is the control of the LEDs via Sedu V2, which works on the enigma2 device (but thre I do have a major issue with the grabber not working properly).

The grabber works fine according to the control view in the hyperion web page, it also seems to calculate the colors for the LEDs correctly, but the hardweare stays dark :(

• Hyperion and Sedu works.

Do colors and effects work in Hyperion?

Does the starting effect of Sedu work?

What are your settings in Hyperion?

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• The colors work fine in the preview in Hyperion. Ther sedu V2 is detected correctly and the setup should be fine. But the LEDs stay off and I do not see any error besides the "Lock/Unlock Handler - Session bus is not connected" that I cannot get rid of. But actually I do not know if this error is really related to the problem.

What can I do to debug this better? And what can I post here to get some support/ideas from you guys?

• OK, the sedu controller and the LED work and you have a live image from the grabber.

Have you activated Enable USB capture for the instance?

Please attach a log > log level > debug as a .txt file.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Offizieller Beitrag

The sedu documentation says to configure

250000 or 500000 Baud.

Could you try to configure this as Custom baud rate?
    You need to switch to Advanced Settings to see the element.

• Sometimes to obvious is not so clearly visible. I missed that with Custom I could enter my value, so I chose th closest one, which apparently did not work. Thanks a lot, it works now with 500000 as bandwidth value.

Of course, now more questions come up: The blue value is too dominant and with the calibaration tool I was not yet able to get a real and good white. Do you have some tips by chance before I will search the forum?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sometimes to obvious is not so clearly visible. I missed that with Custom I could enter my value, so I chose th closest one, which apparently did not work. Thanks a lot, it works now with 500000 as bandwidth value.

Good to hear that it is working now.
    I updated the list of selectable Baud rates for SEDU.
    500000 will be available with the next release....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!