having problems with turn on/off

• Hi,
    Sorry for bother here
    , but i have a few questions.
    What i have
    ?

1. Hyperion running on ubuntu on a server
    2. HDMI video capture
    3. WLED on a nodemcu (LED is power via a psu, and the board powered by the TV)
    4. Home Assitant integreation (just config, because i dont know what more to do with it)

How the signtal go to video capture, i have 1 switch that have chromecast (psu powered) + android tv (psu powered) + ps4 conected, then go to a splitter, to tv and server

My problem:
    Sometimes in the middle of the night the leds turn on

i think maybe powering the chromecast with the tv could solve the problem, but i dont know why randomly at 4am turn on the thing

other thing that happend is that the TV turn off but the lets dont

image.png

• What is in the Hyperion debug log?

If the TV is switched off and the LED does not go out, it is because WLED does not switch the LED to black when the ESP no longer receives power from the TV.

If the LED turns on at night can you connect to WLED, if so what is the status?

How did you set up WLED in Hyperion?

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• To be honest, Im really new at this so i hope this help

1. debug log
    https://pastebin.com/J4XsSb2V

Note of the logs, i dont know it said 14h on nov 07th, when is yet 11am (any way to change the hours in the hyperion?

Zitat

If the TV is switched off and the LED does not go out, it is because WLED does not switch the LED to black when the ESP no longer receives power from the TV.

How i change this?

Zitat

If the LED turns on at night can you connect to WLED, if so what is the status?

nothing, like just on.

Zitat

How did you set up WLED in Hyperion?

Imgur
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining…
    imgur.com

This is what i mean with the time diference:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zeroskrull () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by zeroskrull into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!