All the LEDs at the end do not light up

• Hello friends, I have a problem, I have configured everything on coreelec, but unfortunately the last 15 LEDs are not lit Maybe Are there any limits to the number of LEDs? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm new here, please be understanding

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not enough information!

OS, version, LED's etc.

regards pclin

• The equipment I have is Homatics box 4k plus the operating system is Android tv12 and Coreelec 21.0 Omega nightly

Controller Type: adalight

Streaming protocol: Adalight - Standard

The type of led strip is: ws2812b

Tape mounted on Samsung TV model: GQ75Q90TGTXZG

14 primary LEDs do not work a similar situation occurs on Android TV and the ambilight application I will also add that the color displayed by the ambilight system does not always match Can someone who knows send the configuration file to review it and possibly correct it? I would be grateful.

One more thing - it is possible to run ambiligt to work on all applications on this Samsung TV with the Tizrn system or is there any solution to make it work on androitv12 on all application Netflix YouTube ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von xxxblackxxx () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by xxxblackxxx into this post.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hyperion version, how many LEDs?

RGB Byte Order Wizard

Colour calibration wizard

Settings level >Expert

Log > Log-Level > Debug

Attach as a .txt file

regards pclin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!