HDMI Splitter works, MS2109 Grabber works aswell - but not together?

• Hi :)

I'm encountering a bit of a snag with my Ambilight setup, and I'm hoping someone here might be able to offer some insight. Here's the situation:

Individually, both my capture card and HDMI splitter work perfectly fine. However, when I try to use them together in my test setup, I run into issues. The capture card doesn't seem to recognize the signal when it's passed through the HDMI splitter.

I've tried troubleshooting by adjusting configurations and checking connections, but so far, I haven't had any luck resolving the issue.

If anyone has experienced a similar problem or has any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this, I would greatly appreciate your input. My goal is to get both the capture card and HDMI splitter working harmoniously within my Ambilight setup.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!

I would also appreciate to know which one is causing the issue and what i would need to rebuy :)

That is the inside of my splitter :)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von YolloPlays () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von YolloPlays mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not enough information to be able to help.

Hardware?

Settings?

regards pclin

• What Info is needed here? MS2109 is the Chip of the grabber. The chip of the switch can be seen in the foto.

I input 1920x1080@60hz into the splitter and it splits correctly to two Monitors. The grabber grabs correctly at 1920x1080@60. Using the grabber behind the splitter has the grabber output a rainbow.

I check the output of the usb grabber from a separate PC with obs.

Could you quickly tell me which info is needed?

the grabber supports in 4k60 and outs in fullhd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von YolloPlays () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von YolloPlays mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Which splitter and grabber is this?

Do you think we can recognize every device and its properties based on the built-in chip?

Unfortunately, you don't provide enough information otherwise.

Based on your 4 pictures you can say the splitter and grabber don't work together.

Get another splitter and it will probably work.

regards pclin

• Offizieller Beitrag

Splitter and grabber don't work together.

Get another splitter and it will probably work.

regards pclin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!