Signal coming into hyperion suddenly cuts out (according to hyperion)

• I *think* this is hardware issue but unsure. Thats why I am kind of looking for suggestions.

I've attached a rudimentary diagram of my setup. It may seem like it can be simplified, but there are other smart homes things I do not show in there and reasons I have two (1 in, 2 out) splitters.

My issue is everything will work great and then suddenly, the lights behind TV go out. I connect to hyperion webui and when I click the icon to see what hyperion see's, the screen is now just black. I go to USB capture device, sometimes it shows my discovered device still there, others it doesnt, picture below is a time it still saw the device.

If everytime it failed, the device was no longer listed there, I would chalk it up the the device (HDMI capture card). But because sometimes it appears like Hyperion still sees it, that throws a wrench into that.

The picture of my TV never goes out, so I can rule out the 2in 1 out splitters that the TV and Firestick are attached to. I guess it could be the 4in 1 out splitter, the capture card, hypersion software itself, or the Rpi4 (I've heard the 4's get pretty hot?).

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, etc?

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Code: 1 x Switch and 1 x Splitter
    Cable Box > Switch 4 In 1 Out > Splitter 1 In 2 out > TV
    FireTV    >        "          >          "          > HDMI Capture > RPI

With the appropriate hardware (switch, splitter) and appropriate content, this should work without any problems. Unfortunately you don't write anything about the hardware and content used.

If the USB capture device is sometimes displayed and sometimes not in Hyperion, this suggests a hardware problem.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!