Smoothing LEDs in my tv console

• Hi all,

Is there a way to smooth the LED more (other than the already enabled smoothing). I have additional LEDs in my TV console below but they are too sensitive what leads to flickering. I would love to get that smoothed to a point where it’s not distracting.

See the gif.

And console LED strip is only 17 LEDs (FCOB)

• pclin

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

This doesn't look like a smoothing problem. Please post your settings or better a Hyperion debug log as a .txt file.

Also more information about the 17 LEDs (FCOB) and how you connected them.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

• This doesn't look like a smoothing problem. Please post your settings or better a Hyperion debug log as a .txt file.

regards pclin

Everything is using WLED. She strips on the TV have an own ESP32 as well as the console.

I don’t think it’s a technical issue, I hope for a way of settings to reduce sensitivity.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hyperion debug log as a .txt file.

17 LEDs (FCOB) > Config 27 LED ???

regards pclin

• My mistake, it’s 27 ICs in the strip piece. FCOB is SK6812. Using WLED on an ESP32. TV is ws2811 with 63ICs per meter, so higher resolution than the console strips. TV and Console run as separate instances on a Rpi.

I’m in the middle of remodeling and wasn’t able to get back here, sorry for the delay. I’ll try to get the logs pulled today.

I made a HQ video where you can see the difference between TV and console. Console is not smooth and more hectic changes compared to the TV ambilight.

• Sorry for the delay, I was occupied by my remodel project. I’ll try to upload the logs later today. I sent you a better video of the issue per PM .. tried to add the YouTube link here but it didn’t let me.

• I have a similar problem. My additional LEDs are to the left and right of the tv, along the height of the respective walls.
    The flickering intensifies relative to the content on the screen. I don't think it is a technical issue, it just seems hard to get the configuration right.

I can provide logs and video if needed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!