LG PicCap to Hyperbian

• Anybody have some advice on how to get PicCap running on an LG tv talking to hyperbian on a rsp3? I had it working over Wi-Fi at one point, but due to a network upgrade everything was changed, and the new information for it seems to not be working. I've got the pi's ip of 192.168.x.x entered and have tried ports 19400, 19440, 19444, and 19445. All without success.... Am I just being a dumb dumb?

• Offizieller Beitrag

pi's ip of 192.168.x.x port 19400

If that doesn't work, something else is wrong!

Wifi on LG is usually not a good idea and leads to problems.

regards pclin

• Oh, probably should have specified. The tv is wired, the pi is on Wi-Fi. Mostly cause I can't be bothered to run another cable to the pi.

I will give those setting another try though, thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The Flatbuffers server must be activated in Hyperion, where you can also see the port that is used.

After you have set everything, restart PicCap once and there should be an entry in Hyperion > Remote Control > webos Flatbuffers Server.

Code
    webOS TV 5.2.0 LGwebOSTV

/ # ping -c2 192.168.x.x
    64 bytes from 192.168.x.x: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.762 ms
    64 bytes from 192.168.x.x: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.531 ms

--- 192.168.x.x ping statistics ---
    2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 999ms

regards pclin

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von Hyperion

Hyperion uses a priority system to select a source.

Everything you set has a priority (Effect/Color/Screen capture/USB capture and network sources).

By default, Hyperion select sources depending on priority (lowest number reflects the current active source).

regards pclin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!