Raspberry Pi 4

• I think some boards of the pi4 are not okay. I got also troubles.

Everything worked but if I open green and white image to test the lights stay off.

• I understand then that to use with Hyperion is still not advisable right? My main use would be Hyperion, so I prefer an RB Pi 3B+, right?

Sorry for my English, I am Spanish and a Google translator :LOL:

• Works Fine on pi4
    But you need arduino.

Hi friend, i have a this kit:

This is an arduino that would connect to Pi 4 like this:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

This would work with Pi 4?

• Why do we now need an Arduino in the mix?

When i connect the LEDs to the pi4 gpio pins it doesnt work. The LEDs are flickering. I use pi4 with libreelec and apa102 LEDs. Some other people had the same issues. And other people say it works with gpio pins. You can try if it works without arduino. You can buy arduino for 3€ or less from China

• When i connect the LEDs to the pi4 gpio pins it doesnt work. The LEDs are flickering. I use pi4 with libreelec and apa102 LEDs. Some other people had the same issues. And other people say it works with gpio pins. You can try if it works without arduino. You can buy arduino for 3€ or less from China

Friend, Do you know if gon this arduino kit would work the Pi 4?

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!