Lights not working,segmentation fault

• Hello,
    A while ago my media center on raspb 3 (osmc+hyperion) stoped working.
    Now, following the noob guide at

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    i managed to install hyperion ng.
    I saved the configuration ,reset everything and tried activating different light effects, but the led strip would not react in any way.
    As if that issue alone wasn't enough, i selected lightpack from LED hardware at the settings menu of Hyperion NG. Needless to say it didn't help, as i dont use any grabber hardware. Instead it prevents me from accessing the settings menu with the message "No lightpack device has been found Segmentation fault".

Does anyone know how I should go about fixing these issues? Fixing the segmentation fault, and troubleshooting the nonreactive leds? Please keep in mind that I have hardly any knowledge on working with Linux systems.

• and which one do you use?

None? I only have raspberry 3 and the led lights,and the power supply ofc. I only need it to work with Kodi,nothing else. Like it used to worked with the original hyperion (which I was not able to revive after Rpi 3 refused to boot)
    I was under the impression that hyperion Ng could at least perform the same.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!