Load Hypercon settings

• When I tryk open a saved settings.dat file into Hypercon no on screen values get updated.
    They all show the default values like baudrate 100.000 instead of my 500.000.
    Someone knows what to do?

• I have just tried to open my saved .dat file and then create the hyperion json file.
    This also shows the default values from hypercon instead of my changed values.
    So I gues it is not just a UI issue or...?

• Offizieller Beitrag

can you upload your .dat that we can cross check?

• I have now tried some more and it seems that most settings are stored and shown when Hypercon is shut Down and restarted.
    Only "output", "baudrate" and "delay" seems keeps showing default values.

• I know that no answer might be needed here, but I had the same problem and ended up here, so the solution might still be useful for other.
    I placed the jar in a write protected folder (C:\Program Files) and even by saving/loading the setting (in HyperCon_settings.dat), the settings never loaded properly.
    I add to move the jar in a writable folder (Documents), and then hyperion automatically created a hypercon.dat file when closed, and also loaded the settings automatically on start.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!