White shows as Orange.

• Hey there.

I'm having a funny issue with my install of Hyperion,
    I've been using the standard RGB Sequence video to check that all positioning of lights and whatnot is okay.. and I've noticed that white, makes the lights show bright orange rather than white...

Not really sure why, as I've been using the same config for a while, and all was fine.

I did flash my nano ( this is an old, ambiledHD kit ) with the file I'll attach below.
    IF anyone has any tips, I appreciate them... I'm so close to finally having this running perfect after so much, so much screwing around ( ambiled is out of business I guess )

• Interesting I Just replaced a power supply with this one, because all I could get out of it was reds... and now this.

I had trouble finding one with the right amperage locally, so I found a used one and spliced the wires.
    Figured since I had actual color I was good to go.. but yes, blues and purples are barely noticable on the 'rainbow swirl' effect so that makes sense.

I'm going to order new adapter.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!