4k HDR Capable HDMI Splitter (supposedly)

• Just got my Ezcoo splitter/scaler yesterday, not 100% but it does look like it strips HDR from output 2 when scaling is enabled. I can upload a picture from my tv and one from my video grabber for comparison.

Well, mine comes tomorrow!

The 1080p downscaled signal is in HDR or SDR? I would like to know if the ezcoo also convert HDR to SDR. Because If not, the grabber capture too washed out image.

• Well, mine comes tomorrow!

The 1080p downscaled signal is in HDR or SDR? I would like to know if the ezcoo also convert HDR to SDR. Because If not, the grabber capture too washed out image.

I can upload a capture from the video grabber and a picture of my tv (taken from my phone) to give you an idea of what it looks like. Obviously, it won't be a perfect comparison.

Excellent and the colors seems similar in hdr and the light strip?

Unfortunately, I don't have my light strip connected yet. I'm in the process of rebuilding my setup. If I have time tomorrow I'll connect power and check it out.

• I can upload a capture from the video grabber and a picture of my tv (taken from my phone) to give you an idea of what it looks like. Obviously, it won't be a perfect comparison.

Unfortunately, I don't have my light strip connected yet. I'm in the process of rebuilding my setup. If I have time tomorrow I'll connect power and check it out.

Ha ok , thanks for your feedback :thumbup:

• is the ezcoo device able to handle a 4k 60Hz HDR input and output it to:
    Output 1 : 4k 60Hz HDR
    Output 2: Full HD SDR ?

Is someone able to answer this question?

Thanks and best regards.

Hi, I'm new here and have been reading this post for days.
    I have now bought this device on Ebay.com, I hope he also arrives in Germany.
    But according to the picture, he seems to be able to do exactly what he should.
    4k HDR even with Dolby Vision on one port and 1080p without HDR for Ambilight on the other.
    Hope that works then everything.

• Finally I received mine. Works ok, but the second HDMI Out it's 1080p but not converted to SDR. So, looks like this (I played Blade Runner 2049 from my Apple TV 4K HDR BT.2020 10 bits, the other HDMI it's going to CVBS and then to the grabber and Pi3):

And Dolby Vision doesn't work. If I try to enable it from Apple TV 4K, the screen goes red/green like 2 bit gradation...

So we need HDR to SDR conversion...

• I will check it next month. Will I then buy a LG 4K TV with the AppleTV 4K. Let's see what comes out of me. According to the description on Amazon, the part should be Dolby Vision. Did you test that without Ambilight, if the signal is at least transmitted to the forester in Dolby Vision? Would be interesting, if it's even through the splitter. After that, the next step would be to get the Ambilight up and running.

• Hi all, I have bought Ezcoo 4K Splitter as well. And I have been using it as you can see attached system (UTV007 HDMI grabber).

HDMI Out1 : Works as expected for 4K content
    HDMI Out2: Scaler works and procudes 1080P content

Note1: I did not see any problem for HDR video contect about LED's color or screenshot from Hypercon (of course resolution is low but same for other video types as well).
    Note2: Only issue if the power goes out, if power goes out in my apartment, I need to plug out power of Ezcoo and plug in manually again, otherwise HDMI1 works on 1080P

• Hi all, I have bought Ezcoo 4K Splitter as well. And I have been using it as you can see attached system (UTV007 HDMI grabber).

HDMI Out1 : Works as expected for 4K content
    HDMI Out2: Scaler works and procudes 1080P content

Note1: I did not see any problem for HDR video contect about LED's color or screenshot from Hypercon (of course resolution is low but same for other video types as well).
    Note2: Only issue if the power goes out, if power goes out in my apartment, I need to plug out power of Ezcoo and plug in manually again, otherwise HDMI1 works on 1080P

Have you tested DolbyVision? On your first picture that is clearly HDR10.

• that one ships to europe, great !!!!!!!

Has anyone from Germany tested this device? Mine has arrived meanwhile, but I will be back home next week. Now stand before the problem, I first have to watch how I provide the part with electricity, as we know, have different voltage than the US.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!