Hyperion wont start on Pi3B+....

• Hi all! All has been going smoothly until I suddenly get errors starting Hyperion on my Pi. Running Hyperion on the Pi controlling philips hue strip that runs off Kodi on android tv. Anyone know why it wont start on raspbian stretch?

Log File...

Config...

• Offizieller Beitrag

think it has not really to do with hyperion and pi3b+

ssh in: Feb 21 23:13:10 raspberrypi hyperiond[4584]: LedDevicePhilipsHue::saveStates(nLights=72): found light with id 7.
    ssh in: Feb 21 23:13:10 raspberrypi hyperiond[4584]: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
    ssh in: Feb 21 23:13:10 raspberrypi hyperiond[4584]: what(): Not enough lights found at

looks like a problem with the hue system?

• I figured that would be most of the problem. I so see that there are 72 lights, however, the config file lists them from 0-71 (with light 0 being the first one). Any idea for how to remedy that? Sorry, kind of a beginner with this kind of stuff.

The other issue I see is that the commands to start/stop go through to the pi just fine but the log says that it failed to start. Is that due to the Hue issue or is that due to something with the pi?

The only other question I have is are the hue strip lights all going to be one color? or are they going to be addressable? I know they are addressable in general but I dont know if hyperion recognizes them as one light or 72 individual lights.

Thanks!

• The only other question I have is are the hue strip lights all going to be one color? or are they going to be addressable? I know they are addressable in general but I dont know if hyperion recognizes them as one light or 72 individual lights.

Sadly you can't address the hue strips individually so it is 1 light for hyperion. AFAIK Philips do not open a way to address every LED on your own. So you also have to define only 1 LED in your hyperion config.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!