usb capture failure

• Everything works and then suddenly no image, no leds, again image but still no leds. when I go to the hyperion web configuration/remote control and switch from on to off and back on, then the leds work for a while and so on...

What is the problem here?

• I've installed 300 leds at the back of my TV with a raspberry pi 3 and a HDMI video capture with loop.

On the pi is Hyperbian installed, everything was functional for several weeks, but now suddenly the tv

flashes off and on and the leds turns off, when I go to the remote control on the Hyperion-web configuration

and turn the usb capture button off and on, it will repeat but still no functional leds.

is the HDMI video capture device broken or can somebody help me with this malfunction?

• Okay, maybe the voltage will break down. Measure the voltage with a Multimeter with LEDs are full white!

For 300 LEDs you need a power supply with a minimum of 18 Amps. 300 x 0.06 = 18 Ampere

Plus the Raspberry Pi... that's not enough power.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

• Can work well for several weeks or months. Then components burn through. I think the power supply is defective.

Again, measure the voltage. It must be between 4,9 to 5,2 Volts.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

• but now suddenly the tv

flashes off and on and the leds turns off,

That's the sign that probably your loop capture device is become faulty because live feed in Hyperion and tv fails at same time. This capture devices are mostly max output 1080p and loop 4K with maximum of 30Hertz, will get very hot when being used as loop and live feed at same time.

Check live feed on localIP:8090 in Hyperion, if it's still there? In Remote section?

Also setting of this loop capture devices has to be set as device Camera not USB

I don't think your main PSU of 10A is faulty but check your capture device PSU!

If that is connected directly to USB port of the PI then increase USB port power. If its connected to a smart charging device then replace.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!