Hyperion + Nanoleaf Issue

• Hi Team,

I'm having some issues using Hyperion with a Nanoleaf Setup.

I have managed to connect Hyperion to the Nanoleafs and am able to click 'identify' in the LED Controller tab and the Nanoleafs will flash green.

<See Image 1>

I have also set up the LED configuration to match the Nanoleaf setup (it's not quite perfect, but I'm happy enough as it is provided I can get it to work).

<See Images 2 & 3>

However, I am unable to get the Nanoleafs to interact with Hyperion other than clicking 'identify'. I have tried this with Hyperion Android Grabber (via the TV itself and my phone) which do not appear to work, but more than that I cannot even get a simple effect to run from the effects configurator (my understanding being that clicking 'Start Test' or 'Continous Test' should at the least get something to happen (nothing does)).

<See Image 4>

Sys Info Here:

Log File to come in a comment.

My concern is this line: 2021-09-16T07:47:09.539Z [hyperiond SSDPDISCOVER] (DEBUG) (SSDPDiscover.cpp:288:discoverServices()) Search target [ssdp:all], no record(s) matching [ST:nanoleaf:nl29|nanoleaf_aurora:light]

I'm not sure why that is showing given I can 'Identify' the Nanoleafs though I do note that In Image 1 it does say No Devices Discovered.

Does anyone else have any experience with this (potential) issue?

Cheers and Thanks in advance team :)

Log File

https://pastebin.com/CEuP8KPd

• Offizieller Beitrag

feefn couple of points:

a) In alpha 10, Nanoleaf has a problem and will not work. This has already been fixed and part of the next release.
    see here. There will be new features provided, too.

b) Nevertheless, I see in your log that you are not even reaching to the problem of a).

It looks like that hyperion cannot reach the Nanoleaf in the network:

Code
    2021-09-16T08:22:50.151Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (ProviderRestApi.cpp:147:get()) GET: [http://192.168.0.137:16021/api/v1/ImmJWVinFlwQaAt3aLU3CMP6JIRm6iEo/]
    2021-09-16T08:22:50.155Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (ProviderRestApi.cpp:231:getResponse()) Reply.httpStatusCode [0]
    2021-09-16T08:22:50.159Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (DEBUG) (ProviderRestApi.cpp:258:getResponse()) Reply: [Operation canceled]

This is underpinned that the discovery via ssdp is also not finding any devices.

Please check that the device running hyperion can reach your nanoleaf in the network.
    In case the above just happened after restart, just enable the device via the dashboard- or remote control screen again.

• Lord-Grey

ahhh thanks friend! I'll await alpha 11 (or have a go at compiling with the bug fix you have linked to).

Re: checking that the device running hyperion can reach the nanoleaf in the network - how might I do this sorry?

Cheers much appreciated!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!