Resolution issues on attached devices

• My current setup is all my equipment connected to denon avr then the hdmi out goes to a rybozen 4k capture card then to the single 2.1 hdmi my tv has my issue is that using the setup this way means my sky q box wont allow me to select uhd resolution only 1080i and my firestick isn't allowing dolby vision and hdr.

Would a splitter sort out the issues im having if so where in the chain do i put it.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I assume: everything works without a capture card with loop out?

Then a splitter with EDID Copy and Scaler will solve the problem.

regards pclin

• It does yes ive ordered the ezcoo splitter but im unsure how i set it up as in which hdmi's go where etc any advice would be much appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

EZCOO splitter between AVR and TV, set EDID copy.

In the splitter instructions you can see whether the TV has to be connected to OUT 1 or Out 2.

The grabber to the 2 output of the splitter. The loop out output from the grabber is not used, USB goes to the Hyperion device.

regards pclin

• So I've set the ezcoo up as you suggested and all led's work but although my sky q box now lets me select uhd its only allowing 8 bit but i know my tcl tv supports hdr10+ am i missing something on the ezcoo that would fix this.

Update on trying the sky q again i tried the find it for me and this time it selected 10 bit so all looks good now.

Thanks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kiasho ()

• I now have no led's working at all but havent changed anything so i think it was my wled that was showing led's earlier not the hyperion im not sure what to try to fix it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!