Android Screen Grabber

• Hi.

I have Nvidia Shield TV and Sony KD65A1.
    On my Shield it work in the main menu, in Plex, in Kodi and in YouTube: Super! Netflix and MolotovTV don’t work.
    On my TV (Android TV 7.0) it work in the main menu but don’t work with Plex, Kodi, Youtube, Netflix and MolotovTV. It dont work too with the enebbed tv tuner.
    I have try to use the alternate opengl grabber without success. The « grab on boot » is impossible to activate.

Sorry for my English. I am French

Yea it seems like android running on bravias seem to have some problems with the grabber... Not sure how to proceed with that yet :confused:... You are correct that DRM protected applications do not work with the grabber. Not much I can do about that yet, but there is a non-zero chance that rooting might get around that! The start on boot option is disabled on purpose - it doesn't work at all yet!

Thanks for the app. On TV Box there were problems. Light-emitting diodes shine only from above and from below. At the left and on the right it is dark.

You may want to try adjusting the threshold for black border detection in your hyperion server config (assuming this happens when watching movies with borders). Anything higher than 0 should help (I used 0.01 successfully)!

• OK thank you for the information. and good luck for development. do not hesitate if you want me to do tests!
    I have made a video in plex :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• You may want to try adjusting the threshold for black border detection in your hyperion server config (assuming this happens when watching movies with borders). Anything higher than 0 should help (I used 0.01 successfully)!

Problem only with TV Box. if to start the application on the smartphone works perfectly.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von daisy-alex ()

• Hi,

I have an update to android Oreo on my shield. Can I update?
    Is a new version coming soon?

Thanks!

We are definitely working on some updates! A whole new UI will be coming soon, some bug fixes, and a new feature or 2. Still trying to get google to list it in the play store for android TV...

Have you tried this out with the Oreo update? I can't imagine anything that would break, but ya never know! :p

• Hi,
    Ok tkanks!
    I don’t have test the oreo update. Nvidia has stopped the update for the moment.

Edit: A feature for have only the left and right side is possible? (For film with black bar on the top and botttom)

Thanks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nico51 ()

• Hi,
    Ok tkanks!
    I don’t have test the oreo update. Nvidia has stopped the update for the moment.

Edit: A feature for have only the left and right side is possible? (For film with black bar on the top and botttom)

Thanks

Oh okay, I must have misunderstood :)

For the black border detection, try seeing my comment above (https://hyperion-project.org/t…er.2708/page-4#post-11569)... It looks like (for me at least) the black bar detection works for this if it is set to a value greater than 0 in your hyperion config file. I used 0.01 myself. Conversely if you would like it to exclude the top and bottom, setting that to 0 should do the trick... I think!

• Any updates on this working with DRM services like Netflix and Amazon video?
    Also does it work with Plex and Youtube? What about 4k HDR support? (shield tv)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Will the new version support grabbing external sources from HDMI, like PS4 ect?

No

Or only the internal Apps?

Yes

Any updates on this working with DRM services like Netflix and Amazon video?

Without root, No.

Also does it work with Plex and Youtube?

Yes, Post 62 and Post 27

What about 4k HDR support? (shield tv)

This Problem is Hyperion Server related. Issue

• Hello,
    I have the alpha 2. How download the alpha 4? On githut it is a zip version. Thanks

Right now the only way to get (pre) alpha 4 is to compile it with android studio. There are a couple items to wrap up before the new version gets posted (which hopefully will be accepted in the play store too)

• Hey everyone, I just posted a new version. There are now separate builds for the tv & mobile versions, with lots of new changes and fixes!

You can find them here:
    https://github.com/abrenoch/hy…-android-grabber/releases

The new version is also in the play store, but still waiting on the android tv listing approval.

EDIT: Looks like the android TV listing has finally been approved!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von abrenoch ()

• Hello,
    Congratulations on the release. Not tested yet. However i cant seem to find it in play store on android nor android tv. This may be some localization issue (i can install apk. No problem) just curious on why its not showing up. This would be Norweigan play store i guess. I have never been much impressed with the contents of the play store on my shield for the record.

• Hello,
    Congratulations on the release. Not tested yet. However i cant seem to find it in play store on android nor android tv. This may be some localization issue (i can install apk. No problem) just curious on why its not showing up. This would be Norweigan play store i guess. I have never been much impressed with the contents of the play store on my shield for the record.

You may need to join the beta program before you see the app in the store. I haven't pushed a production release yet so only certain people can see it right now.

Check my first post in this thread for instructions!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!