Strange signal on SPI bus

• It seems no one else having a similar problem in the forum, but maybe someone can help nevertheless.

Everything works so far but there is some kind of repeating external signal superimpose (i hope this is the correct english word)

the communication which causes flickerig and i dont know its source.

It also occurs when no effect is running but it disappears when selecting a none SPI-type led in settings.

I checked the signal with my oscilloscope @ 1ms, 50us, 10us, 1us

Where could this signal come from?

Best regards

Marxon

• Thanks for your response.

Zitat von Lighting-guy77

maybe bad PSU or bad grounding.

No I don´t think so.

Because like i said, the signal disappears when selecting a none SPI-type led in settings.

Zitat von Lightning-guy77

3 line ledstrips are sometimes difficult to run on SPI because of the lack of CLK signal. Then you have to play with baudrate settings and such.

Yes this is true, but the problem is that unknown signal

Zitat von TPmodding

does the signal has 2,72V?

No it doesn´t.

2,72V was my trigger voltage.

The signal has 3,24V.

Does anybody know how to check in Linux if any other programm in the background is running which uses the SPI port?

• Although it would be interesting to know where the signal come from, I switched from SPI to PWM

and so far everything seems to work. :)

Maybe I should ask in a other forum for help to investigate my SPI problem further.

Thanks a lot.

Marxon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!