2 Screens with Hyperion on Windows

• Hi

I have 2 Screens on a computer equipped with LEDs and controllers.

I installed Hyperion once under "C:\Program Files\Hyperion Monitor" and once under "C:\Program Files\Hyperion TV".

Unfortunately, both installations save the settings under "C:\Users\<username>\.hyperion\db" in the same file (hyperion.db).

How can I change the settings directory of Hyperion Monitor?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can pass an alternative configuration location using the -u option when starting Hyperion.

Nevertheless, depending on what you would like to achieve, one Hyperion might be enough …

• So I can only control one output device with one Hyperion Kinfiguration. I have a WLED controller behind the monitor and a second one behind the TV. For the installation under ""C:\Programs\Hyperion Monitor" I would keep the default location ("C:\Users\<username>\.hyperion\db"). But for "C:\Program Files\Hyperion TV" would then have to use a different folder: For example "C:\Users\<username>\.hyperion2\db"

I've honestly never heard of the "-u" option.

How can I use this when starting the program? I'm using the Windows version of Hyperion...

• Offizieller Beitrag

So I can only control one output device with one Hyperion Kinfiguration.

No. You can drive multiple output devices per one Hyperion. That is why I asked….

Just create additional Instances in Hyperion. One per output device.

• But... I can only configurate one Display at the same, right?

And uneben dont know how to Set Up a second Instance

I got it!!! Thanks!!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von GreenDie () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von GreenDie mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!